Thursday 14 March 2013

Genre Analysis 2

To enhance my understanding of genre I will be analysing more genre acts; this time I will be analysing a thriller themed movie. The reason behind this is that I find the similarity between horror
and thriller very alike and I will like to gain an indepth knowledge of the two.

This image on the left is from a movie called AL Lilaw, we can clearly identify that this is a thriller movie due to the realistic image of the characters on the main front of the poster, as well as the blood stain behind the text of the film name.

Another trick which the distributor used when creating this poster is the mysterious character on the top of the little children, it immediately intices the audience in to trying to find out who this character is, as his identity is hidden; as well as trying to find out whats his relation to the children at the bottom.





No comments:

Post a Comment